Ministers Accidental Death and Dismemberment
As a US-based licensed minister with the United Pentecostal Church International you not only have a $10,000 life insurance policy but you also have $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment included. (There is no automatic coverage on the spouse). It is recommended you purchase additional AD&D insurance.
All Canadian licensed UPCI ministers have $10,000 term life insurance. You also have $10,000 AD&D until age 70. After age 70 your $10,000 term life continues but the AD&D and any supplemental term coverage terminates.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance is an extremely affordable way to protect you and your family in case there is an accidental death or loss of limb. You are eligible for additional AD&D coverage if you are a licensed UPCI minister and age 69 or below.
The advantages to you and your loved ones include:
- Choice – You decide how much coverage you need from the amounts available.
- Flexibility – If your needs change, you may request to change the amount of coverage.
- Convenience – Always open for enrollment and premiums are billed quarterly.
- Peace of Mind – You can take comfort and satisfaction in knowing that you have done something positive for your family’s future.
- From $25,000 to $250,000 in increments of $25,000
US-BASED AD&D Reductions of Coverage:
- Age 70 – Coverage is reduced by 35%
- Age 75 – Coverage is reduced to 45% of original coverage.
- There are no further reductions after age 75.
ENROLL OR INCREASE COVERAGE:
- Licensed UPCI ministers may elect to enroll in the Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) program at any time.
- It is available for the minister only or for minister and family
APPLICATION – Click here
Contact information for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Phone: 636-229-7977 (direct line)
Phone: 636-229-7980 (direct line)